We all have regrets in life. I'm happy to say that, for the most part, I'm now living my life without them. However, over the years, I've had several. Here they are in no particular order.
1. I allowed someone to talk me out of joining the Air Force when I was nineteen. I've always regretted not taking that opportunity.
2. I wish I hadn't waited to so long to buy my first house. I kept putting it off for no reason other than I just didn't want the upkeep. Now I try not to think about all the money I threw away on renting.
3. I shouldn't have gotten a credit card when I was eighteen. I didn't know how to spend money, and it took me ten years to pay off that card!
4. I wish I'd not been so easily swayed when I was a teenager and others were deciding my path in life.
5. I wish I'd never given my heart to someone who didn't really want it.
6. I wish I'd never co-signed for a car with someone. Needless to say, that was a hard lesson learned. Another debt it too, me a long time to pay off.
So what about you? What regrets do you have?
My thoughts, experiences, challenges, and goals. Right here. At least once a week or so. Oh, and opinions, too. Those will definitely come in. Join me!